Information and guidance on how to make an honours nomination.
On 20 May 2020, the Prime Minister announced a new process for honours nominations, making it easier to nominate those who have contributed to the coronavirus response. Contributions can include:
- frontline work supporting the most vulnerable members of society and those who have caught coronavirus
- providing critical care to coronavirus patients
- developing innovations to support the vulnerable and those with coronavirus
- going to extraordinary lengths to keep critical services going
- volunteering in the community or for service organisations in support of those affected by coronavirus
The nomination form requires details about the candidate and a summary of the impact the person has made.