Communications improvement offer
We can visit your council to help improve your communications function. There are two options, as detailed below. To book a communications review at your council, email: email@example.com.
Communications healthcheck (free)
As part of your LGA membership, each council is entitled to up to one free day of communications support during 2015/16, which can be tailored to your individual needs. This includes:
- Overall review of your current communications function
- Review of your communications strategy
- Assesment of current communications activity, capability and capacity
- Quick wins to help you tackle key issues.
Communications review (costed)
For councils looking for a more in-depth and strategic view of their communications activity, we offer a three-day communications review. This includes:
- In-depth review of your current communications function
- In-depth review of your strategy and advice on developing an authentic corporate narrative
- Detailed assessment of current communications activity
- Feedback session - a set of quick wins to help you tackle key issues and a formal report.
Led by an experienced senior communications manager, the review team will be assembled depending on the areas of specialism you would like reviewed.
Contact us to book your communications review.
6 December 2016