We are achieving greater devolution for local government through our lobbying work on:
- police and crime commissioners (PCCs)
- reducing metal theft
- gangs, civil disturbances and anti-social behaviour tools and powers
- lobbying for sustainable funding or community safety partnerships and promoting their role in reducing crime.
We are helping councils tackle their challenges through:
- developing materials to assist councils with specific angles of community safety such as domestic violence and partnership working
- representing local needs as Government examines the delivery of business regulation.