Improving life chances for under fives
Herefordshire County Council
Enabling families to play a central role in developing, delivering and accessing support.
Staffordshire CC and Lichfield DC
Effective ways to identify pre-school children sufficiently early and to engage their families with effective support, inspiration and practical help.
17 January 2017
- Reducing fuel poverty
- Tackling school parking issues
- Redesigning frontline services
- Creating an innovative staff culture
- Service transformation
- Integrating fire and policing services
- Improving life chances for under fives
- Reducing hospital admissions
- Improving prevention activities for vulnerable adults
- Reducing obesity and diabetes