The services we offer
Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases. A description of the services offered.
- Information about the provision of the LGA's services
- Services for public authorities, industry, other organisations, members of the public- How the LGA supports local government
Leaflets and explanatory booklets
Geographical area of operation
This is not a definitive list of all the information on our website or all the information that the LGA holds. Further information is continually being added. Information not in these categories and not routinely available can be requested. Under the terms of the ICO's model Publication Scheme the LGA will seek to:
1. proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the LGA and falls within certain classifications;
2. specify the information which is held by the LGA and falls within certain classifications;
3. proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within the scheme;
4. produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public;
5. review and update on a regular basis the information the LGA makes available under the scheme;
6. produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available; and
Using information received from LGA Publication Scheme
The LGA holds the copyright to the information available through this scheme unless otherwise indicated. You are not allowed to reuse the information in a way that would infringe that copyright, for example, by making and issuing copies or by publishing the information, unless the LGA has given you permission in writing.
Brief extracts of any of the material may be reproduced under the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (sections 29 and 30) for the purposes of research for non-commercial purposes, private study, criticism, review and news reporting, subject to an acknowledgement of the copyright owner.
If you have any queries on the LGA publication scheme, please contact email@example.com
19 November 2015