Find your LGA contact
Local government is the most efficient part of the public sector. We work with local authorities and their partners to develop and share good practice. We do this through networks, online resources and our peer support programme (principal advisers).
Principal and senior adviser map
Access the interactive map below to find the contact details for the LGA principal and senior adviser in your region. These advisers are your first point of contact with the LGA.
Further support offerings
- one free corporate peer challenge every three years.
- support from the LGA Productivity programme, which helps councils increase productivity to get the best value for money and outcomes for local communities.
- LG Inform service - a free service which enables access to and comparison of performance information and data.
- learning and support networks.
- subsidised access to National Graduate Development Programme designed to attract and recruit high calibre graduates into local government.
For further information about membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9 November 2015