Looking back over the last twelve months, our subscribers have asked us a lot of questions. The following chart gives you an idea of the type of questions we are asked.
- Figure 1 description
A pie chart showing how subscribers use the service, with the following results:
Terms and Conditions: 21 percent
Networking: 8 percent
Events: 14 percent
Pensions: 7 percent
Pay: 33 percent
Employment Law: 10 percent
Other: 7 percent
- Practical Advice including:
- Access to all the employment resources you need in one place, including guidance on national agreements like the Green Book and Burgundy Book
- Access to direct advice via telephone and email. We have unrivalled knowledge of the national agreements, and free guidance on changes linked to developments in legislation or industrial relations
- Information on employment issues that we are dealing with at a national level and provision of the necessary guidance, including in relation to changes to the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD) and other sector specific guidance
- Shared learning from best practice across the sector and a network of similar organisations facing the same challenges as yours, such as:
- Gender pay and ethnicity pay gap reporting
- Facility time arrangements Workforce wellbeing
- Being a disability confident employer
- Pay benchmarking
What’s coming up next year?
- The annual negotiations leading to the pay settlement under the Green Book, subscribers will be invited to attend pay briefings.
- The annual statutory process leading to the pay settlement for teachers, subscribers will be invited to forward their views to inform the employer response.
- Negotiations in 15 other groups including fire fighters, chief executives and chief officers, craft workers.
- Bespoke research for sector specific groups.