The tool for increasing engagement and improving performance.
Whatever sector you are part of and whatever the type of your organisation, having a motivated workforce is key to ensuring high performance and success.
The TEDD Tool enables the employer to find out how staff perceive their employment relationship and how this translates into enablers and barriers to performance.
TEDD is different from other engagement tools in a number of ways:
- it does not simply rely on an engagement score as the primary output.
- the statistical data is enriched a leading edge analysis of free responses.
- insight analysis reveals which aspect of the employment relationship have the biggest impact on workforce engagement and performance.
In addition, TEDD offers:
- flexibility and tailoring to suit your needs
- a clear, comprehensive, visually impactful insight driven report
- face-to-face feedback form experts in the research team
- ability to link findings with performance measures and other people data/metrics used in your organisation to identify any links or patterns
- an organising framework to guide follow-on interventions for improvement.
Employer Link is able to provide TEDD at a very competitive price for our members. Contact us to find out more about how to access the TEDD tool and how it can benefit your organisation.
Don’t just take our word for it
Tracie Evans, Chief Operating Officer, talks through the reasons for switching to the TEDD tool and how it has benefited the organisation
Dr Stephen Moir, Chief People Officer, provides a perspective on the importance of workforce engagement and talks about the key challenges facing the organisation.
Kent County Council
Diane Trollope, Head of Engagement and Consultation, Kent County Council:
“We have used the TEDD approach now for 5 years. We treat the data as a gold standard that informs and shapes a variety of interventions designed to improvement workforce engagement and performance.”