Download the presentations from this event.
- Setting the local context - Dwayne Johnson, Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council
- Setting the national context - Martha Dalton, Department of Health and Social Care
- Putting Into Practice Home First (Discharge to Assess) - Alex Townsend, East Lancashire CCG
- Implementing Trusted Assessor Models - Melanie Weatherly, LINCA
- Developing Effective EHCH arrangements - Boo Stone, NHS Wirral CCG and Emma James, Tele-triage Nurse Practitioner
- Embedding and Enhancing EHCH - Speaker: Caroline Kavanagh, PMO Manager, Newcastle Gateshead CCG
- HICM Refresh Workshop - Martha Dalton, Department of Health and Social Care
Managing transfers of care
The joint support offer for managing transfers of care is a partnership made up of the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS), the Better Care Support Team, the Department of Health and Social Care, the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government, NHS England and NHS Improvement, and the LGA.
High impact change model
Helping local system partners minimise unnecessary hospital stays