All applications should be co-ordinated by the OPE partnership and submitted by the accountable body for the partnership. We welcome concise, clearly structured and well-referenced proposals. Please complete the application template, basic details form and technical annex fully, alongside any other essential supporting documents. Please refer to the FAQs for what will be accepted.
For further advice and guidance on how to structure your application, please contact your regional team.
Applications should be submitted to the One Public Estate team via email email@example.com by 23:59 on 2 June 2021.
Late applications, either in part or full applications, will not be accepted.
For any application to be considered, the partnership must state how it has met, or will meet, all of these pre-selection criteria:
- Operate an effective OPE partnership board
- Regularly update all land and property assets (except social housing stock) owned by partnership authorities and public sector partners on the ePIMS Lite system (or its successor)
- Provide information and data on potential future pipeline of local authority land release for housing from partner members
- Agree to adhere to reporting arrangements which provide data on project progress and benefits delivery updates
- Include the applicant local authority’s S151 officer or chief executive’s sign-off in your application
The application timetable is as follows:
Application window opens 19 April 2021
Final deadline for applications 2 June 2021
Decision on final applications and announcement of funding awards Summer 2021