Every year the four Political Groups at the LGA invite parliamentary representatives from the House of Commons, House of Lords and European Parliament to serve as vice-presidents. All have an association with local government and act as its champions in their daily lives.
- Lord Best (crossbench)
- Lord Adebowale (crossbench)
- Earl of Lytton (crossbench)
- Baroness Howarth of Breckland (crossbench)
- Baroness Greengross (crossbench)
- Baroness Grey-Thompson (crossbench)
- Lord Bichard (crossbench)
- Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb (Green)
- Baroness Bennett (Green)
- Bishop of St Albans (crossbench)
- Lord Wigley (Plaid Cymru)
- Earl of Listowel (crossbench)
- Liz Saville-Roberts MP (Plaid Cymru, Dwyfor Meirionnydd)
- Ben Lake MP (Plaid Cymru, Ceredigion)
The President of the LGA is Lord Robert Kerslake. Go to the full list of LGA vice-presidents, including nominations from the other political groups.