Helping planning services avoid being 'designated' for falling below DLUHC performance targets for the speed and quality of decisions.
PAS support includes:
- PAS 'crystal ball' - an excel spreadsheet that allows you to track your performance in real time quarter-by-quarter in the current assessment period. It effectively shows you the cushion you have / gap you need to close at any point in time. You can use it as a predictive / management tool.
- Review of PS1/2 returns; another pair of eyes can often help spot errors/omissions
- Development Management Process review - based on our DM Challenge toolkit
- Committee review - a review of your committee set-up, structure, processes, behaviours and procedures
- Targeted training for councillors and officers. This can include defendable decision making training and customer service training
- Support in preparing your improvement plans and reviewing service staff structures
- Help responding to DLUHC 'on notice' of designation letter - we've helped many councils respond where they have been put on notice of designation, we can help you structure your response and guide you on content.
- Other bespoke training tailor made to the particular issues facing your Council
For more information please contact [email protected]