Sponsoring the conference WiFi is a unique opportunity to get your product/brand in front of all delegates at the event.
Cost: £12K + VAT
Reliable WiFi is a critical requirement for attendees at events and particularly those leaders and chief executives of local authorities across England and Wales who form the core of our conference delegates. It enables them to stay in touch with the day-to-day back in their communities whilst still engaging fully with the conference.
Fast, free WiFi is a highly valued service by delegates and exhibitors alike. Sponsoring the conference WiFi is a unique opportunity to get your product/brand in front of all delegates at the event.
The conference app allows delegates to connect with each other before, during and after their events using their own smartphones and tablets. Features include personalised agendas, messaging and contact sharing between delegates, venue information, comments and questions function, forum discussions, resources, note-taking and Twitter integration.
Silver sponsor benefits
Advertising and promotion
- display of your corporate logo, company message (150 words) and contact details in the conference handbook
- full page, full colour advertisement in the conference handbook (using supplied artwork)
- half page, full colour advertisement in first magazine (using supplied artwork) ‘first’ is the LGA’s membership magazine received by 18,000 councillors and 400 chief executives
- display of your corporate logo, company message, contact details and a hyperlink through to your website on the conference website.
- company logo on WiFi landing page and front page of the conference app
- use of the 2021 conference logo on your own marketing materials
- display of your corporate logo on sponsorship recognition boards arranged in prominent positions within the venue
- specific WiFi signage points around the venue
- display of your corporate logo on the ‘graphics loop’ that is shown on the audio visual systems prior to all plenary sessions in the main auditorium and on the relay systems located throughout the venue.
- 6sqm complimentary exhibition floorspace within the exhibition hall.
Complimentary passes and hospitality
- three conference passes that include entrance to the drinks reception.