The hugely popular Innovation Zone forms the key element of The LGA Hub that will be located in Hall 2, ACC Liverpool. Councils and their partners will share and discuss their innovative ideas and practice in a relaxed and informal learning environment.
Cost: £20K + VAT
This is a high profile opportunity for the right organisation to be involved in this key feature at conference. At the 2019 conference, more than fifty councils and their partners showcased their innovation work.
As the Innovation Zone sponsor, you can benefit from:-
- an opportunity to pitch your innovation/s in The Innovation Zone across the three days to key stakeholders in local government.
Advertising and promotion opportunities
- display of your corporate logo, company message and contact details in the conference handbook (150 words)
- one full page, full colour advertisement in the conference handbook (using supplied artwork)
- one half page, full colour advertisement in first magazine (using supplied artwork). ‘first’ is the LGA’s membership magazine received by 18,000 councillors and 400 chief executives
- display of your corporate logo, company message, contact details and a link through to your website on the conference website and the conference app.
- prominent display of your corporate logo within the Innovation Zone section only (please note this does not include the corporate section of the LGA Hub)
- display of your corporate logo on the ‘graphics loop’ that is shown on the audio visual systems prior to all plenary sessions in the main room and on the relay systems located throughout the venue.
- 6sqm complimentary floorspace within the Innovation Zone.
Complimentary conference passes and hospitality
- three conference passes that include entrance to the drinks reception.
*The LGA Hub features the Innovation Zone and the LGA corporate stand.