Let your organisation shape the future of the next generation of local council senior managers.
Launched in 2009, the Local Government Challenge (LG Challenge) aims to find local government’s future top executives. The intensive year-long competition, offers the opportunity for one applicant to take away the prestigious Bruce-Lockhart scholarship worth up to £10,000.
Ten contestants undertake five tough challenges in partnership with five leading local councils. The challenges are designed to test their leadership, creative and communicative abilities.
Culminating in an award presentation at the LGA annual conference and exhibition, this is your opportunity to shape the future of local government and for your organisation to lead the way in finding the next generation of leaders throughout the duration of the LG Challenge and also at the local government event of the year. Full details on the LG Challenge are available at www.local.gov.uk/lgchallenge.
As our Challenge partner you will be entitled to the following benefits
- headline branding on all LG Challenge marketing and publicity material, press releases and advertising
- use of the LG Challenge logo on your own marketing materials
- display of your logo and links to your website on the front page of the LG Challenge website
- a representative to sit on the judging panels throughout the year – meeting senior LGA and staff council members
- 6sqm complimentary exhibition floorspace within the exhibition hall at the 2021 annual conference
- full page, full colour advertisement in the conference handbook (using supplied artwork)
- three conference passes that include entrance to the drinks reception.