Lunch and refreshment breaks are key networking opportunities for all delegates and would provide a sponsor with the opportunity to emphasise its organisation’s services or products in a more informal setting.
Cost: £8K + VAT (per day) or three days £ negotiable
Silver sponsor benefits: Advertising and promotion
- display of your corporate logo, company message (150 words) and contact details in the conference handbook
- half page, full colour advertisement in the conference handbook (using supplied artwork)
- half page, full colour advertisement in first magazine (using supplied artwork). ‘first’ is the LGA’s membership magazine received by 18,000 councillors and 400 chief executives
- display of your corporate logo, company message, contact details and a hyperlink through to your website on the conference website and the conference app.
- use of the 2021 conference logo on your own marketing materials
- display of your corporate logo on sponsorship recognition boards arranged in prominent positions within the venue
- display of your corporate logo on the ‘graphics loop’ that is shown on the audio visual systems prior to all plenary sessions in the main auditorium and on the relay systems located throughout the venue.
- 6sqm complimentary exhibition floorspace within the exhibition hall – close to a main catering point if three day sponsor; space allowance for pop up displays within the catering area if per day sponsor.
Complimentary passes and hospitality
- dependent on package, three day sponsor – three conference passes
- if one day sponsor, three day-passes.