Download the presentations from this event.
- Managing transfers of care: a national overview - Jane Lord
- Telford and Wrekin CCG, and Shropshire Council: challenges, collaboration and success - Tanya Miles and Michael Bennet
- Central Bedfordshire: Managing transfers of care from hospital to home - Making a link between housing, health and hospital - Anthony Prior, Rachel Porter and Daniel Smith, and Charlotte Gunery
- Leicester City Council - Team of Tams: leading and delivering on the High Impact Changes in Leicester - Ashraf Osman and Mark Pierce
- Refreshing the high impact change model: June 2018 - April 2019 - Fiona Russell
Managing transfers of care
The joint support offer for managing transfers of care is a partnership made up of the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS), the Better Care Support Team, the Department of Health and Social Care, the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government, NHS England and NHS Improvement, and the LGA.
High impact change model
Helping local system partners minimise unnecessary hospital stays