As we review the findings from the self-assessment questionnaires (SAQs) and the regional overviews that formed part of the Service Continuity and Care Market Review (SCCMR), we will be uploading and sharing examples of good practise from councils and regions as to how they have supported provider and market viability throughout the pandemic and in preparation for the other challenges this winter will bring.
Examples from the review will be added to this page in due course. Some of the examples have already been shared in the existing resources below.
If you are interested in knowing more about the format of the SCCMR itself, please go to our SCCMR support page which includes a letter sent out from DHSC outlining the review, a set of FAQs and recordings of the two webinars the LGA has held on the topic, alongside ADASS and DHSC.
For now, please see below links to some existing resources which highlight related work:
- The LGA's COVID-19 commissioning practise resource was developed earlier in the pandemic to share examples of local commissioning activity which support the provider market and wider adult social care COVID-19 response.
- National overview of care home support plans
- LGA COVID-19 adult social care guidance
- North West ADASS contingency planning toolkit and guidance (pdf)
- Commissioning case study library – This page links to several good practise examples and additional resources for commissioners.
- East of England ADASS - Provider Assessment and Market Management Solution (PAMMS)