All the workforce information you need in one place for charities.
Your subscription will cover:
- access to job evaluation resources and training
- expert advice on how to complete job evaluation questionnaires, including running employee and manager workshops
- advice and support on pay solutions
- expert advice to charities on appeals processes
- one to one interviews with managers to compile accurate information on job evaluation questionnaires
- salary comparison information to help to inform pay decisions
- management of appeals processes
- clear monthly case and employment legislative updates delivered in plain English
- extensive online workforce resources
- excellent practical advice from our industrial relations specialists for practitioners
- access to advice on national agreements
- access to substantive benchmarking info
- discounted rates to our events and consultancy services.
You will have access to affordable, reliable consultancy that can deliver solutions that are right for you. If you have a large project and perhaps lack the capacity or capability to deliver in-house we will provide specialists who have a background not just in the subject matter but in the charity sector as well.
You will have priority access to seminars and events which are not only much more affordable than equivalents, but which we also design with your needs in mind.