All the workforce information you need in one place for private organisations.
Have your public sector clients ever asked you about how much they need to pay their staff? Are they worried about breaching their contracts that could result in an expensive employment tribunal?
If you provide an external service or consultancy, you need to stay on top of pay negotiations, employment law and pension developments in local government. Employer Link has strong connections with the Local Government Association and the various pay award negotiations, and is best placed to provide you with the most up-to-date information.
We are dedicated to understanding terms and conditions and employment law, and as a subscriber of Employer Link we will keep you informed of changes and developments to terms and conditions to give you clear, practical advice on how they impact on your client’s HR practices. We are your first choice for:
- the ability to track negotiations on national pay awards
- pay scales and terms and conditions
- employment legislation policy updates
- benefit from early notice of key developments in the Teachers' Pension Scheme and the Local Government Pension Scheme
- vast online resources and excellent advice from the industrial relations specialists
- access to advice on national agreements
- discounted rates to our events.