All the workforce information you need in one place for independent schools.
Your subscription will cover:
- access to job evaluation resources and training
- expert advice on how to complete job evaluation questionnaires, including running employee and manager workshops
- advice and support on pay solutions
- expert advice to schools on appeals processes
- one to one interviews with managers to compile accurate information on job evaluation questionnaires
- salary comparison information to help to inform pay decisions
- management of appeals processes
- early notice of key developments in the Teachers' Pension Scheme and the Local Government Pension Scheme
- the ability to track negotiations on national pay awards, pay scales and terms and conditions
- employment legislation policy updates
- vast online resources and excellent advice from the industrial relations specialists
- access to advice on national agreements
- discounted rates to our events and consultancy service.
Employer Link also facilitates online networking with schools like yours to enable wider learning and sharing of good practice as well as facilitating regular face-to-face heads of independent schools HR meetings to discuss common challenges and solutions.
- Useful Employer Link resources for independent schools
- Schools Gender Pay Gap report 2019
- Burgundy book – Conditions of service for school teachers
- Green book – National agreement on pay and conditions of service for local government services
- Making the Apprenticeship Levy work for your school
- School teachers' pay and conditions document
- Employment relations
- Education and young people
- Multi-academy trusts - chief executive pay
- Teachers' pension scheme
- The Knowledge Hub – join a network of contacts from all parts of the sector to "connect, collaborate, learn, innovate"