Join our Transformation Network – a network of officers working in local government roles related to change management, organisational development, digital services and transformation. Meet to discuss developments in the transformation landscape, learn new techniques, network, and hear from guest speakers about transformation programmes, projects and notable practice.
To innovate and transform services to stimulate meaningful change for communities and the workforce, local authority officers need to have relevant skills, knowledge and capacity.
Our Transformation Network supports officers working in transformation, change and innovation roles within local government and helps to inform our work in supporting councils with their transformation needs.
Members meet to:
- discuss emerging issues and trends affecting councils
- hear from each other and guest speakers on new policies, programmes and notable practice
- share support and opportunities
- identify barriers and facilitators to implementing change policies or solutions
- contribute to forming positions from which to engage central Government.
The network is led by:
- Chair: Debbie Knopp, Director of Transformation Delivery and Support at Essex County Council
- Vice Chair: Clare Rowley, Head of Transformation at Lincolnshire County Council.
If you would like to find out more about our Transformation Network, please email us at [email protected]