Please find below additional resources relating to the LGA’s report Housing our homeless households. The report responds to rising concern amongst local authorities about the increasing homelessness pressures being faced across the country.
- Brent Company Certificate of Incorporation
- Brent Company Memorandum of Association
- Brent Company Shareholders Agreement
- Brent Investment Company Initial Business Plan
- Brent social finance report summary on property acquisition company
- Brent Wholly Owned Investment Company and Subsidiaries Cabinet Report
- Croydon Mears JV Legal Structure and Analysis Feb 16
- Croydon Real Lettings cabinet report
- Mears JV legal note Jan 17
- Mears JV Purchase and Repair Structure Chart Jan17
- Real Lettings Property Fund Social Impact Report 201516
Housing our homeless households
The LGA’s report Housing our homeless households responds to rising concern amongst local authorities about the increasing homelessness pressures being faced across the country.
Housing Advisers Programme 2022/23
The Housing Advisers Programme is designed to support councils seeking to innovate in meeting the housing needs of their communities. It aims to be simple, flexible, and locally-led. This year, 21 successful projects received money from the programme to promote, facilitate and enhance their role and capacity to meet their local housing need.