We work with councils and their partners to help create a workforce able to respond to major changes within the public sector.
- PSC joint circular 136 - PSC Earnings survey – February 2024
- Chief executives’ pay claim 2024-25 – February 2024
- Workfore blog: Launching Diverse by Design for Adults Social Care at the NCASC – February 2024
- Brigade managers pay award 2024 – The NJC for Brigade Managers has reached agreement to apply a three per cent increase on basic pay with effect from 1 January 2024
- Advisory bulletin 720 – January 2024
- PSC joint circular 135 – PSC Handbook (update) - January 2024
- The Blue Book 2024 - read the new version - January 2024
- Local Government Workforce COVID-19 survey data – ongoing series beginning 1 May 2020
The Modification order
The primary significance of the Order is in relation to redundancy.
Resources that help local government employers with workforce staffing and management practices, which support their corporate objectives.
New ways of working in local government
An overview of some the key considerations of developing a hybrid working organisation, and information about a series of round table events to help us to develop a hybrid working model for local government to use.