Please find below additional resources relating to the LGA’s report Housing our homeless households. The report responds to rising concern amongst local authorities about the increasing homelessness pressures being faced across the country.
- Bristol Hometurf Overview Flyer
- Camden Deposit Guarantee Certificate
- Camden Landlord Empty Homes refurbishment and occupation agreement
- Camden Lettings Landlord Information Booklet May 2016
- Camden Lettings Property Standards
- Camden Lettings Scheme Terms and Conditions
- Tower Hamlets PSAS agreement
- West London DPS TA Specification Lot 1 inside M25
- West London DPS TA Specification Lot 2 outside M25
- Who are Real Lettings
Housing our homeless households
The LGA’s report Housing our homeless households responds to rising concern amongst local authorities about the increasing homelessness pressures being faced across the country.
Housing Advisers Programme 2022/23
The Housing Advisers Programme is designed to support councils seeking to innovate in meeting the housing needs of their communities. It aims to be simple, flexible, and locally-led. This year, 21 successful projects received money from the programme to promote, facilitate and enhance their role and capacity to meet their local housing need.