Please find below additional resources relating to the LGA’s report Housing our homeless households. The report responds to rising concern amongst local authorities about the increasing homelessness pressures being faced across the country.
- Brent homelessness prevention action plan
- Camden Electronic Personal Budget Sheet- Monthly
- Camden police request for information form
- Camden Pretenancy Training Workshop
- Camden suitability and disruption form
- Camden tenant documentation required for PRS placement
- Croydon People's Gateway Summary
- South Norfolk Early Help Approach
- South Norfolk Early Help case study
- South Norfolk Move-on Contract
- Teignbridge Albany House Welcome Pack
- Teignbridge STAR License Agreement
- Tower Hamlets Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Trafford How much is your empty home costing you
- Trafford Leaflet to Owner
Housing our homeless households
The LGA’s report Housing our homeless households responds to rising concern amongst local authorities about the increasing homelessness pressures being faced across the country.
Housing Advisers Programme 2022/23
The Housing Advisers Programme is designed to support councils seeking to innovate in meeting the housing needs of their communities. It aims to be simple, flexible, and locally-led. This year, 21 successful projects received money from the programme to promote, facilitate and enhance their role and capacity to meet their local housing need.