This site brings together guidance documents, case study examples of good practice and a host of other resources to enable local government to share with and learn from each other, as well as check their progress against the National Procurement Strategy.
Local Government Procurement Showcase presentations
We held an event on 25 September 2017 in which we showcased the LGA’s work on procurement and discussed what might be included in a new national procurement strategy for 2018.
The slides and resources are available here:
- NPS Diagnostic, Keynote slides, Ken Cole
- Encouraging innovation in local government procurement
- National Energy Category Strategy
- National ICT Category Strategy
- Workshop A1 – Supplier Management project
- Workshop A2 – Social Value
- Workshop B1 – Energy category strategy
- Workshop B1 – Re:Fit slides
- Workshop B2 – Commercial Skills slides
- Workshop B3 – Innovation slides
- Workshop C1 – Collaboration slides
- Workshop C2 – Dynamic Purchasing Systems slides