We would like to invite partners from local areas to a regional workshop on developing and sustaining effective partnership working and joint commissioning across education, health and care services in local SEND systems.
- The Midlands – Monday 14 October, at The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham, B2 5EP.
- The North-West – Tuesday 15 October, at etc.venues, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU.
- Yorkshire & The Humber – Wednesday 16 October, at The Principal York, Station Road, York, YO24 1AA.
- The North-East – Thursday 17 October – Life Meetings and Events, International Centre for Life, Times Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4EP.
- London and the South-East – Monday 11 November, at Bevin Hall, Local Government Association, 18 Smith Square, Westminster, London SW1P 3HZ.
- The South-West – Tuesday 12 November, at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, Radcliffe Way, Bristol, BS1 6NJ.
If you would like to book a place to attend one of the workshops, please email at the LGA. If you could let us know the names, roles and email addresses of the colleagues attending the workshop, that would be very much appreciated.