CHIP is the Local Government Association's (LGA) Care and Health Improvement Programme
CHIP is the Local Government Association's (LGA) Care and Health Improvement Programme. It is the part of the LGA's sector-led improvement programme which covers adult social care and health integration.
Working across the care and health sector and aiming to deliver improved services to local people, CHIP supports councils to:
- provide support to meet local needs and mitigate risk of service failure in adult social care
- engage with regional and national networks to maintain the partnership between
- the LGA and the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS)
- share insight and best practice between partners
- engage with informatics and IT developments
- collate local and regional insight through contact with councils.
- Published by:
- Reference code: