The Department for Science, Innovation and Technology and the Local Government Association are coming together to host a series of webinars for Local Authorities on digital connectivity.
These information sessions will discuss the benefits of digital connectivity, provide useful information for supporting the rollout of digital infrastructure and provide an opportunity to answer questions. Each webinar will focus on a different theme or topic related to digital connectivity and will feature industry experts as well as officers from local authorities.
This is the fourth webinar in the series, and will:
- Set the scene around the importance of efficient road works for furthering the digital connectivity agenda.
- Discuss how telecommunication companies and Highway Authorities can work together to deliver digital infrastructure projects for the public.
- Provide advice around better ways of working and engagement between operators and Highway Authorities.
Who are the speakers?
- Philip Cameron, Traffic Manager, Gloucestershire County Council;
- The full list of speakers will be confirmed closer to the date.
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at teams within Highway Authorities responsible for permitting, inspections and traffic management and councillors with relevant portfolios.
To register you interest please complete this booking form.
Please note the webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams and joining instructions will be shared a week prior to the event. Attendance will be registered by both DSIT and LGA. The full list of speakers will be confirmed closer to the date.