Making it Real is a framework to support good personalised care and support for providers, commissioners and people who access services.
Making it Real was co-produced with people who have experience of accessing health, social care and housing services and by Think Local Act Personal (TLAP) and the Coalition for Collaborative Care (C4CC). People with lived experience have been involved together with a large number of partners.
The six areas of Making it Real are:
- Living the life I want, keeping safe and well
- Having the information I need, when I need it
- Keeping family, friends and connections
- My support, my own way
- When things need to change
- The people who support me