This programme is aimed at helping elected members with leading roles on fire and rescue authorities/ county councils to become more effective leaders of improvement.
Benefits of attending will include opportunities to:
- develop your understanding of the nature of political leadership in fire and rescue authorities
- improve your knowledge of the key strategic issues facing the sector
- build your appreciation of how leadership style, capacity and skills can assist in managing complex organisational change
- explore tools and techniques for improving communication and stakeholder engagement, when working with communities, partners, fire staff and the media.
- Share ideas and network with leading members from a variety of FRAs.
- Published by:
- Reference code: