The latest information and guidance relating to the COVID-19 vaccinations.
We are working as fast as we can to update this page with useful information for you. Please follow @LGAwellbeing for the latest updates and keep checking back.
- Cumulative vaccinations in your authority
- NHS weekly COVID-19 vaccinations data (with breakdown of local area)
- GOV.UK - COVID-19 vaccination programme (8 December 2021)
- Local authority points of contact to support COVID-19 vaccination for frontline social care workers (updated December 2021)
- Guide to local authority COVID-19 vaccination data sources (March 2021)
- LGA Briefing to articulate what additional support councils need in fulfilling their role in driving vaccine uptake in disproportionately impacted groups (March 2021)
Vaccinations for frontline adult social care workers
- Vaccinating front line social care workers (updated 25 November 2021)
- Making vaccination a condition of deployment in the health and wider social care sector (Consultation last updated 10 December 2021)
- LGA submission to the consultation on making vaccination a condition of deployment in older adult care homes (May 2021)
- Vaccination of people working or deployed in care homes: operational guidance (19 October 2021)
Guidance for individuals
- GOV.UK - COVID-19 vaccination: guide for older adults
(9 December 2021)
- Information on COVID-19 vaccination: easy-read guide (2 December 2021)
- GOV.UK - COVID-19 vaccination: what to expect after vaccination
(9 November 2021)
COVID-19 communications toolkit
The Government's COVID-19 communications toolkit includes a suite of creative content assets for councils to use and amplify through their channels:
The toolkit includes:
- Vaccine safety, risks and ingredients - A suite of videos from Prof Jonathan Van-Tam, Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Would I be prepared to take the vaccine? Be ready to be called. Vaccine prioritisation - Videos from Dr June Raine CBE, MHRA on public safety, Prof Jonathan Van-Tam
- The regulators critical role. The importance of speed and impact - Videos from Prof Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England, and Prof Andrew Pollard, Director, Oxford Vaccine Group
- Vaccine safety and testing - Videos from MHRA, Dr Christian Schneider and Interim Chief Scientific Officer at MHRA
- How the vaccine works, everything you need to know about the Oxford vaccine, clinical trials and the pace of development - Videos from Professor Andrew Pollard, Director of the Oxford Vaccine Group and Maheshi Ramasamy, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and Acute Medicine, and Professor Sarah Gilbert, University of Oxford
- Copy - to support sharing the videos on social posts or websites
- Vaccine facts cards for social with social copy - covering key information on the vaccines.
The toolkit will be updated over the coming weeks.
Public Health England’s campaign resource centre hosts vaccine-related resources.