We work with councils to sustainably adopt digital technology that transforms health and wellbeing for their residents.
We co-create improvement tools and support to build councils’ confidence in the use of digital technology. Through this support, local authorities can work with their residents to ensure they are supported to live the lives they want to live. We help councils learn and share across the sector so that all local areas can benefit. Our priorities:
- We engage with councils to identify barriers and opportunities for using digital technology and enable uptake of scalable technology solutions in social care.
- We seek to build and strengthen regional digital leadership to ensure that people are supported to live the lives they want to live.
- We work with partners to influence longer-term planning, ensuring ASC needs are embedded within national policy, strategy and delivery. This includes the implementation of the Adult Social Care Reform White Paper: People at the Heart of Care, and the Health and Social Care Integration White Paper: Joining up Care for People, Places and Populations.
- We ensure care is safe through information sharing, governance & cyber security measures that meet legal/regulatory requirements.
- Subscribe to our free fortnightly bulletin for the latest digital news, events and resources by emailing [email protected].
- Join the Digital Technology for Adult Social Care (DTASC) Network, a closed forum for local government colleagues to share information, resources and experiences.
- Visit our Digital Resource Centre, the home of all the co-produced content from our latest programme of work.